Full UK cloud based digital purchase order system solutions
Controlling the procurement process is key to businesses of all shapes and sizes and can save substantial amounts of money. Our simple procurement software and purchase order tracking software for small or start-up companies (Simply Purchase Orders) is just £75 for set up.
Larger organisations can take advantage of our full purchase and purchase to pay software solutions with features such as:
- Budgetary controls (by department or project)
- Customised approval workflows
- Customised reporting suite
- Importation of supplier price lists
- Goods receipting
- Credit note handling
- Export of approved PO’s, Supplier Invoices and Credit’s for import to an accounts system such as Xero and SAGE
Why not take advantage of a free, no obligation remote demonstration to see how these and other functions can improve and control your procurement process.
Create a digital purchase order in 4 easy steps
- Fill out the online purchase order template quickly using copy PO and set supplier products and prices.
- Once complete and assuming budget is available the Purchase Order will be submitted for approval with supporting information
- If approved the PO, with supporting supplier documents (if required) will be sent automatically by email to the supplier.
- The Purchase Order creator will get a copy of the approved PO by email.
Customised digital purchase order template for internal approval
- Once created the PO appears as a custom form, showing the detailed PO that will workflow for approval
- Red lettering is inserted above the Purchase Order to alert internal users of the PO status
- Approvers will be able to view any internal documents supporting the PO, such as quotes
- Approvers can elect to Approve, Reject and send back to the creator for refinement, push to Another level for approval, or cancel a PO
Purchase ordering systems - Custom Report module and data export functions
The e-purchasing order software and the full Purchase to Pay systems feature reports and data exports tailored to each client’s requirements.
Reports created can be downloaded as CSV or Excel format or printed
Key data such Purchase Orders, approved Supplier Invoices and Credit notes, can be exported as CSV file data for onward import to 3rd party legacy systems, with custom fields and headings
Viewing Tasks in the system
Dashboard overview of PO and Invoice status